My Husband and I attended the seminar and received a 3-day stay in Maui period after months and months and months I'm sending paperwork back and forth and not being told when our vacation would be booked. We finally 30 days before vacation received a letter finally stating our departure date.

When we called to set everything in stone we were told that we could extend our flight home and were willing to pay the difference of our flight so we could stay longer. Staff was extremely rude cussing and unhelpful I will never ever ever recommend this travel agent to anyone has totally ruined our honeymoon

Review about: Casablanca Express Vacation Package Booking.

Comments

We supposedly won a free 7 night stay in Jamaica though Luxury Vacations in Paradise, but I'm very skeptical to continue with Casablanca Express after seeing all the negative reviews. Has anyone had a positive experience with either companies?

it happen exactly the same for me !! don't ever go to does presentation they lie .

they tell you'll get three days two night in honolulu but true is they tell you no you need to read the voucher because it say is ONLY TWO NIGHT (not 3 days ) basically your will only spend 24 hours in island , yes thy will try to upgrade same price expedia .. totally scam people !!