5.0
Additional Fees

Thank you. Timely response & service. Responded to a free 4 night cruise to Baja, Mexico. They offered tow cruise lines: Princess or Carnival. I preferred Princess. I chose cruise dates, booked and prepared to go. My travel agent, Beth presented every option, prices, pro & ***. Cabin, view, meal time... Just what I needed to make choices.

Today, I had to cancel. Just called Beth's direct extension line; within a minute, she understood and offered a prompt refund of port fees, taxes, etc. without even being asked. T'was a pleasure dealing with her & Casa Blanca. No fuss; no muss.

Robert

San Jose, California

Robert2017 wrote the review because of good customer service at Casablanca Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Casablanca Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Casablanca Express and casablanca express cruise booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments