1.1
Additional Fees

Signed up at an RV trade show late summer of 2017. After sitting in on a 90 min high pressure sales pitch for time share we left with our "free 2 night, airfair and show" Vegas certificate.

Next they have you send in the certificate, pick a series of dates with in a year you can make your trip. No holiday's weekends or any other time most folks are off from work allowed. Then you mail in the certificate (MAKE COPIES of EVERYTHING) along with $150 deposit (this is how they make most of their $$ for sure) then an additional $100 refundable deposit. They only say towards the booking time of your trip that the refundable is ONLY if you cancel.

Now that we are almost to our trip date, this is were the scam comes to light!! "For an UPGRADE they promise you an actual 'hotel' not MOTEL, on the strip not away from all the glory. They promise a flight that won't be with multiple stops and a red eye, and you still only get to watch some magician for the show although the original certificate states cirque show! So far, this is the stage of this scam that we are on.

STAND by for more on this as I plan on going all the way to see just how bad they try to screw folks. Promise photos and blow by blow review of what will come next. Yelp, TripAdvisor, and any other social format for ratings will get this update for certain. CONSUMER BEWARE!!!

What sounds too good to be true most likely IS! Prove me wrong Casablanca Express, waiting to see if you will actually deliver what you promise or if you just like to get the poor folks who shell out WAY TOO MUCH for far too little!

FYI: VEGAS is ALWAYS on sale, too easy to stay on your own and book through miles or specials to get what you want for the same price as their 'upgrade'. Expedia will get you a better deal for SURE!

Review about: Casablanca Express Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Presentation and initial promise.

I didn't like: Actual product and delivery vs promise.

Comments

I AM PRESENTLY FIGHTING WITH THE PPL OF CASABLANCA RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE ITS AS IF THEY DONT WANT TO HONOR THEIRGIFT FOR SITTING IN A TIME SHARE PRESENTATION WHILE VISITING LAS VEGAS IN AUGUST... I AM TRULY PISSED ABOUT THEIR LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM... FRUSTRATING!!!!!!

Thank you, we won the Hawaii trip, and with so little direct contact information to contact I am very weary of sending any sort of funds so blindly. This play by play was very insightful