Sat through a 3-hour timeshare to get this "certificate" from Casablanca Express (CE) on 6/17. Mailed certified receipt on 6/19. USPS shows CE picked it up on 6/20.

Waited 90 DAYS with no contact or mailing from CE. Called on 9/21 to find out, according to the Customer Service agent, that "no certificate was ever received or registered under that #[certificate no.]". WTF?

Here's the USPS Tracking Number: 70151520000135803139 (see for yourself).

They are now requiring me to send in the copy of the certificate (which THANKFULLY I HAVE) and to "research" the situation.

Just be aware, that you CANNOT get to use your tickets within 90 days simply based on their "mail this, pay this, wait for this" system of how to redeem your tickets. There's also a 60-DAY minimum reservation lead time! WTF?

This company is a scam. One of the sales people said they sell these "certificates" to the Time Share companies for $60 per piece. I figure if only 10% actually get their tickets, this company is RAKING in the cash by RIPPING people off.

TOO MANY HOOPS, TOO HARD TO REDEEM... SCAM!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of casablanca express free disneyland ticket deal and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Casablanca Express needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned casablanca express free disneyland ticket deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Casablanca Express.

Had an Experience with Casablanca Express?

Comments