Casablanca Express - FREE DISNEYLAND TICKETS "Lost" my Certificate!
Sat through a 3-hour timeshare to get this "certificate" from Casablanca Express (CE) on 6/17. Mailed certified receipt on 6/19. USPS shows CE picked it up on 6/20.
Waited 90 DAYS with no contact or mailing from CE. Called on 9/21 to find out, according to the Customer Service agent, that "no certificate was ever received or registered under that #[certificate no.]". WTF?
Here's the USPS Tracking Number: 70151520000135803139 (see for yourself).
They are now requiring me to send in the copy of the certificate (which THANKFULLY I HAVE) and to "research" the situation.
Just be aware, that you CANNOT get to use your tickets within 90 days simply based on their "mail this, pay this, wait for this" system of how to redeem your tickets. There's also a 60-DAY minimum reservation lead time! WTF?
This company is a scam. One of the sales people said they sell these "certificates" to the Time Share companies for $60 per piece. I figure if only 10% actually get their tickets, this company is RAKING in the cash by RIPPING people off.
TOO MANY HOOPS, TOO HARD TO REDEEM... SCAM!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Jamie Diggs of Jetsetters Group Inc is a violent and unstable man!! My wife and I attended a travel presentation in Eugene Oregon this Jamuary and were astonished at the..."
- "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..."
- "I advertise 2 properties on Flipkey site. Firstly I'd briefly like to agree with several of the previous reviewers that communication from "Flipkey help" (if you can find out how to..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "Molina withdrew $1066.02 from my checking account without my approval. This has caused a tremendous hardship to my payment obligations. My rent was due on Jan 1, 2015,..."
- "They do not pay their hold back account on time. This is a one-time retainer that reaches $2,000 (Recently increased to $3,000) and is supposed to be released 105..."