Sat through a 3-hour timeshare to get this "certificate" from Casablanca Express (CE) on 6/17. Mailed certified receipt on 6/19. USPS shows CE picked it up on 6/20.
Waited 90 DAYS with no contact or mailing from CE. Called on 9/21 to find out, according to the Customer Service agent, that "no certificate was ever received or registered under that #[certificate no.]". WTF?
Here's the USPS Tracking Number: 70151520000135803139 (see for yourself).
They are now requiring me to send in the copy of the certificate (which THANKFULLY I HAVE) and to "research" the situation.
Just be aware, that you CANNOT get to use your tickets within 90 days simply based on their "mail this, pay this, wait for this" system of how to redeem your tickets. There's also a 60-DAY minimum reservation lead time! WTF?
This company is a scam. One of the sales people said they sell these "certificates" to the Time Share companies for $60 per piece. I figure if only 10% actually get their tickets, this company is RAKING in the cash by RIPPING people off.
TOO MANY HOOPS, TOO HARD TO REDEEM... SCAM!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A warning to all travellers either considering travelling to Peru in 2016 with Power Places Tours - or who have already registered:- Power Places Tours are an unethical company and many..."
- "Power Places Tours is a business with a 20 year track record of abuse, cheating, dishonesty and causing problems for transformational speakers who go on their tours. It is a systemic..."
- "My husband and I have been on numerous other tours on five continents as well as small boat cruises, all of which we enjoyed. We will not be repeating..."
- "Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras. DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else..."
- "Ordered online through Haggar.com what I thought would be quick & easy. Received wrong item first time, called & made arrangements for them to reship. Returned wrong item via..."
- "I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling. I purchased the attached items and only used..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."