I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions.Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple if months trying to sell me something else.

Once three times in one week. I told them to stop. But it never does. Received a msg today to call them back as they would like to offer me a "REFUND" of the trip I never took.

It was a lie. When I called back it was another sales pitch. When I asked for refund he basically said that what he was offering me, another vacation, was the "refund". Somehow he even played word games with me about how it would only be $150 deposit which I'll have to put down but I will get refunded.

Plus they'll give me $50 in some other credit to talking $200 that THEY are giving me. What kind if math is this when it comes out of my pocket?

not to mention the $150 I already gave them and they kept years ago.I just wish they would leave me alone!

Had an Experience with Casablanca Express?

Comments

Pilot Flying J - Gas Tank Refill Review Pilot Flying J "I've been buying fuel, and gas from pilot for almost 20 years. This is why most drivers don't care for stopping at the pilot/flying j stores in Texas, West Memphis,..." Read more Power Places Tours - Submit False Notary Letters to Pissed Consumer Legal Department or face further losses Power Places Tours "I received several legal demands that basically required me to tell lies by way of submitting notarized statements to Pissed Consumer in order to remove, what are in my opinion,..." Read more Flipkey - No regards to your property. Will return deposit to guest no matter what they do. Flipkey "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..." Read more Don't book with FlipKey Flipkey "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more