The offers sound great until you start working on the process! I got a free trip and booked in June for a trip to the Bahamas in November.

Everyone you talk to always tells you something different. They actually lost my deposit check and I made a payment over the phone. They said I would get a call from a travel agent at the end of September. I called numerous times and they finally told me I would get a call back 1st week of October.

I once again called numerous times until they finally gave me her name and extension, at that point I started calling and leaving a message on her voice mail I KID YOU NOT FOR 1 WEEK STRAIGHT EVERYDAY, WITH BUT OF COURSE NO RETURN CALL BACK. So my husband decided to cancel as if this was just the beginning of the trip, who knows what to expend on that day. We needed to book a cheap flight and as we do travel quite often we know the longer you wait to book when it gets closer to the traveling date the more expensive it is. I BELIEVE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, IF I CALL AND THEY ARE TOO BUSY TO TAKE MY CALL AT LEAST CALL ME TO ADVISE YOU DID GET MY MESSAGE AND WILL BE CALLING ME BACK ASAP, AS A COURTESY TO YOUR CLIENT.

SO MAD I HAVE FALLEN FOR THIS YET ONCE AGAIN. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of casablanca express vacation booking. Casablanca Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned casablanca express vacation booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Casablanca Express.

Comments