Additional Fees

I won a trip to Hawaii. Paid the required fees, and when it was time to get booked for my trip the experience I had was TERRIBLE.

From the mangers or management personnel to the individuals were rude,and the attitude in general was that they didn't give a *** if they gave good customer service or not. They were very poor with returning phone calls, answering messages or really helping with making arrangements. The hotels that they are contracted with one was way out on North Shore, the other hotel I couldn't find on the island to check to see if I even wanted to stay there or check their location. The next hotel they offered cost almost another $1,000.00.

Which I ended up paying. Once I returned home I waited the one month plus for my $50 to be returned, only to be told by the person answering the phone that wasn't the general policy. Once she did her research, she found out that I was correct and I did get my $50 back. Bottom line is that ALL of your STAFF NEEDS CLASSES IN GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I do have pages of notes I made,people I spoke with,dates and times. If there is a real interest in making an effort in correcting this, what I am sure is an ongoing problem. I can be reached at mvneal@gmail.com.

Ms. Neal

Review about: Casablanca Express Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Lack of concern to make your customer feel better about the situation .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad customer service and management.

Comments