I am pissed off because i just had upgraded trip for vegas from seattle. total I paid $395 (in off season 24 jan to 26 Jan to casblanca.Also hotel will charge $54 for resort fee.

but if I would have plan trip by my self it could be end up paying $240 ($85 per person for flight and $50 for two days on same hotel) this is same days rate. -Before upgrade they will tell that they will provide nice hotel on strip but when you go there there will be cheap hotel which is only$25 per night and it is way far from the strip. when you got there. Also i did not receive divas tickets which they mentioned me in email .

When you email them i got email that call customer service. i called but at that time they did not receive call. when I came back I called them and representative picked up my phone, i mentioned my problems . They refer my problem to manager and next day manger called me and he was so rude...

and he was kept saying that i upgraded that's why.

In short , i would suggest do by you self because you will choose your date, hotel and time and still you will save lots of money. Its not worth it.....................

Product or Service Mentioned: Casablanca Express Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments