I am pissed off because i just had upgraded trip for vegas from seattle.total I paid $395 (in off season 24 jan to 26 Jan to casblanca.Also hotel will charge $54 for resort fee.

but if I would have plan trip by my self it could be end up paying $240 ($85 per person for flight and $50 for two days on same hotel) this is same days rate. -Before upgrade they will tell that they will provide nice hotel on strip but when you go there there will be cheap hotel which is only$25 per night and it is way far from the strip. when you got there. Also i did not receive divas tickets which they mentioned me in email .

When you email them i got email that call customer service. i called but at that time they did not receive call. when I came back I called them and representative picked up my phone, i mentioned my problems . They refer my problem to manager and next day manger called me and he was so rude...

and he was kept saying that i upgraded that's why.

In short , i would suggest do by you self because you will choose your date, hotel and time and still you will save lots of money.Its not worth it.....................

Review about: Casablanca Express Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Casablanca Express?

Comments