1.6
Additional Fees

DO NOT DEAL with Casablanca scamExpress..all lies..worst accommodations..I can't give 0 ratings otherwise I would..The accommodation was horrible..

promised three nights but we got two. promised $200 GIFT card, we got $200 coupon card. Were promised two free show tickets at Planet Hollywood. Tickets were not honored and they asked for $72/person to upgrade for some comedy show..

what?were promised two buffet dinner at the Stratosphere.. we got Nothing.. still i took my wife there and the dinner was not worth $21.99+tax almost $50/two.. If you want to stress out and lose time of your life and end up at junky place like the Palace Hotel..

take their deal. you will not be disappointed.

I could go on and on to tell you about the presentation to sell vacation club membership for $14,000 but they will give it at discount price for $8,000.Do they think people are that ***?I will complain to BBB and write complaint to the company..

This person wrote the review because of not as described of casablanca express deal from Casablanca Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Casablanca Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Casablanca Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Casablanca Express?

Comments