I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions.Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple if months trying to sell me something else.

Once three times in one week. I told them to stop. But it never does. Received a msg today to call them back as they would like to offer me a "REFUND" of the trip I never took.

It was a lie. When I called back it was another sales pitch. When I asked for refund he basically said that what he was offering me, another vacation, was the "refund". Somehow he even played word games with me about how it would only be $150 deposit which I'll have to put down but I will get refunded.

Plus they'll give me $50 in some other credit to talking $200 that THEY are giving me. What kind if math is this when it comes out of my pocket?

not to mention the $150 I already gave them and they kept years ago.I just wish they would leave me alone!

Review about: Las Vegas Package.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Casablanca Express?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Trafalgar Tours - Trafalger Amazine Ireland Tour Trafalgar Tours "My husband and I have been on numerous other tours on five continents as well as small boat cruises, all of which we enjoyed. We will not be repeating..." Read more Thousand Trails Rv - Review about Camping Accomodation from Asheville, North Carolina Thousand Trails Rv "We left Oregon Jan 12th to go cross country along the southern states to Florida Georgia South and North Carolina using Thousand trails and Encore. What a disappointment. We..." Read more Ta Travelcenters Of America Sanitary Conditions Review from Houston, Texas Ta Travelcenters Of America "COMPLAINT AT TA MERIDIAN MS.THE PERSON THAT TAKES CARE OF CLEANING THE SHOWERS IN MORNING DAY SHIFT.IS EXTREAMLY RUDE,UNPOLITE AND WITH NO MANNERS ..." Read more Casablanca Express - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS JIVE COMPANY Casablanca Express "It's quite funny how you claim that you care about what goes wrong in your company but when a problem or a complaint is bought to your attention you don't..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more