Doylestown, Pennsylvania

I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions.Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple if months trying to sell me something else.

Once three times in one week. I told them to stop. But it never does. Received a msg today to call them back as they would like to offer me a "REFUND" of the trip I never took.

It was a lie. When I called back it was another sales pitch. When I asked for refund he basically said that what he was offering me, another vacation, was the "refund". Somehow he even played word games with me about how it would only be $150 deposit which I'll have to put down but I will get refunded.

Plus they'll give me $50 in some other credit to talking $200 that THEY are giving me. What kind if math is this when it comes out of my pocket?

not to mention the $150 I already gave them and they kept years ago.I just wish they would leave me alone!

Had an Experience with Casablanca Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

FlipKey Fraud Flipkey "Booked a 4-night stay in Daytona Beach. Owner accepted, and then a week beforehand contacts us saying he has overbooked his property and that we can either cancel or stay..." Read more National Travel Associates L.L.C. Scam and Rude National Travel Associates "They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to..." Read more Flipkey - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE Flipkey "Where do I start. better yet, bulletpoints. - Price hike from 199 to 549 in 2 years - Offered free photoshoot 8 months ago, they never delivered. - After price hike, bookings..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - 14 days in Egypt Trafalgar Tours "this was an absolutely wonderful trip... everything was great and everyone was great.. we all felt safe and our tour guide Adel Rafat made sure that everyone was helped with..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more