Casablanca Express - Review about Las Vegas Package from Doylestown, Pennsylvania

79 of 169 Casablanca Express reviews

I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions.Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple if months trying to sell me something else.

Once three times in one week. I told them to stop. But it never does. Received a msg today to call them back as they would like to offer me a "REFUND" of the trip I never took.

It was a lie. When I called back it was another sales pitch. When I asked for refund he basically said that what he was offering me, another vacation, was the "refund". Somehow he even played word games with me about how it would only be $150 deposit which I'll have to put down but I will get refunded.

Plus they'll give me $50 in some other credit to talking $200 that THEY are giving me. What kind if math is this when it comes out of my pocket?

not to mention the $150 I already gave them and they kept years ago.I just wish they would leave me alone!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
79 of 169 Casablanca Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Casablanca Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Casablanca Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×