Like everyone else I won a trip to Vegas.I had read the review so I was prepared for the switch and bait tricks.

And for sure, I had to wait months, down to a week before my trip before I had my intinery. They tried everything they could to get me to either upgrade or change my mind. They said I would be switching air planes at least 4 times each way, I would be so far from the strip the cabs would be so expensive and that one day was not worth the trip. They even offered me a check for $300 if I wanted to cancel.

Sorry I am sticking to the FREE part. I told them we will make the air plane transfers an adventure by taking selfies in every State we landed and also said, we had no money so 1 day in Vegas for us would be more than OK. So my sister and I went to Vegas. Spirit Airline was awful.

They charge $50.00 per bag for CARRY ON. But, my sister and I booked a helicopter ride which was to die for, we were put in a hotel in the Freemont District which was actually better than the strip and we saw Chris Angel. We had a fabulous time. We got two full days out there and flew back home which by the way we only transferred once each way.

They tried, sorry Casablanca it dint' work.Thanks for the awesome trip.

Reason of review: Enjoyed the trip overall.

I liked: Enjoyed the trip.

I didn't like: Tried to do the bait and switch.

How can you say bait and switch when they gave you the trip? Where’s the bait? Where’s the switch??