Wastred ninetyy minutes of a warm spring Saturday listening to a time share presentaation to receive and free trip...I mean supposbly free trip!! First they ask you for a $100.00 deposit for 2 people..fully refundable then the send you money and selected dates and then they send you back another certificate and now they want another $95.00 for taxes, etc.........so I called and said you already have $100.00 deposit and she said that was a registration deposit......but I will get that back after my vacation I said use the $100.00 for the $95.00 and she said it doesn't work that way......well I'll be *#*#* if they gonna get any more money froj me for my free trip... This pomotion; that time share companies use is bait and switch and watch out they don't care either and now I'm glad I'll not ever hear from these companys again!!

Comments