Have never had a problem with Casablanca Travel.We have traveled to Las Vegas once with them and everything was as promised.

We are going again in six weeks. We do have to listen to a presentation for 90 minutes but it is well worth it. We receive two show tickets, 200.00 cash back on the 200 we paid for the trip, a Las Vegas "***" card, 200.00 in restaurant.com discounts, and our hotel room for two night's. We like to combine it with three or more nights on our own too.

So if you get more than you paid for then you have nothing to complain about. They even changed the offered hotel for us. I did not want to stay downtown, so they switched us to the strip at the Rivera. If there were any problem with Casablanca you can be sure that I would say so.

I do not like to be taken advantage of.

G.Williams

CA.

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing of casablanca express vacation voucher from Casablanca Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Casablanca Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Casablanca Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Casablanca Express?

Comments